ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to provide comprehensive visibility into Seven Bridges’ commercial activities. Success in this role will be providing management with continuous visibility into the efficacy of commercial sales processes and commercial team members, providing insight into company-level, team-level and rep-level KPIs. The Sales Operations Manager will also manage our CRM data, generate relevant reports as needed by senior management and continue to drive the evolution of our CRM systems (and associated technologies). As we continue to scale our business, the Sales Operations Manager will play a key role in our Business Development & Strategy team.
Experience with technology through the use of SalesForce tools to optimize sales processes and to ensure compliance is critical. In addition, driving efficiency is a key aspect to this role.
- Lead the administration of Seven Bridges Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and associated tools, including continued support, development and improvement, as well as integration into company’s business processes and managing company user base
- Build weekly and monthly reports to provide senior management with data-driven insights on sales and marketing activities, ranging from a detailed understanding of the company’s pipeline funnel to rep-level reports on pipeline, funnel, and expected revenue.
- Provide an interface for our finance and product teams into company sales/marketing activities.
- Provide rep-level insights to inform sales compensation plans and commissions.
- Build takeaways from customer interaction data to drive effectiveness of the business development team.
- Train our commercial team on the use of SalesForce and other sales tools.
- Manage inbound leads from marketing activities to the appropriate commercial team member for appropriate follow-up.
- Provide support to commercial development team as needed during preparation of client proposals.