You’re passionate about selling disruptive products in the life sciences to leading scientists and institutions. You have an extensive network and long history of account relationships with thought leaders in the multiplexed imaging and immuno-oncology areas. You love working with scientists and getting into the nitty-gritty of technical specifications so you can be a reliable and informed partner to your customers throughout the sales process. You’re driven to growing the business and, most importantly, you know that the key to long term relationships is honesty, integrity and trust.
What you will do:
- Lead the sales process for MIBIScope instruments from hunting/prospecting through closing.
- Understand the scientific and business needs of the customer to facilitate sales.
- Work with the technical team to provide accurate and clear technical information about the MIBI solution to customers throughout the sales process.
- Develop and manage a business plan to meet or exceed goals for your territory and conduct accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Stay up to date on the market and competition and contribute to positioning of the technology.
- Develop sales collateral to provide targeted messaging to customers.