Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. We strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career. We seek a skilled and exceptionally motivated individual for the position of Sales Manager. You will be responsible for increasing revenue through the sales of products and custom manufacturing services. You will assist in managing key accounts, working with distributors to keep information and pricing current. Identify new sales opportunities through the development of customer profiles and contact lists, make follow up calls to customers and monitor the effectiveness of sample request programs. You will work with web developers and provide content to keep product information accurate and fresh. As the Sales Manager you will be expected to maintain effective customer relations, and develop contacts and revenue generating opportunities for new and custom products.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees.
- Assist with the development and execution of sales strategies to grow revenue.
- Make follow up calls to current customers and sample recipients.
- Identify new customers through research, publications, networking and engage them through phone calls, email etc.
- Research pricing, manufacturing costs and discounts to help develop strategies to offer competitive pricing, improve relations and remain profitable.
- Manage distributor relationships. Play a supporting role to facilitate communications, raise awareness of company’s products and grow revenue.
- Maintain accurate sales related reporting, records, and files necessary for sales management reviews and planning.
- Communicate daily with supervisor regarding tasks, customer needs, product support issues and set goals.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Positively represent Grace Bio-Labs at all times throughout customer contacts.