We are seeking candidates in multiple locations for a field sales-based position responsible for the territory sales plan. The Sales Executive will have strong technical knowledge in the area of Next Gen Sequencing and will demonstrate technical credibility to effectively consult with customers to influence key decisions on technology and product choices. Strong business acumen is required to build successful account and territory plans and translate territory strategy into business results. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of account relationships with key thought leaders in the Next Gen Sequencing space.
• Demonstrates technical credibility to consult with customers on technology solutions.
• Demonstrates funnel management skills with strong hunting/prospecting and closing skills.
• Commitment to rigorous territory planning, market knowledge, both accurate and timely forecasting.
• Develops and manages to a business plan to meet or exceed business goals for the territory.
• Understands scientific project needs and business needs of the customer to win the business.
• Consistently and accurately manages sales process including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and sales tracking through the use of the CRM system and other designated IT tools.
• Develops and maintains current knowledge of genetic analysis markets, products, and buying practices required to effectively compete in the assigned territory.
• Utilizes product and application knowledge across the genetic analysis portfolio to successfully conduct selling presentations.
• Assists in the identification and recruitment of new sales people as required.
• Ensure that customers are fully satisfied.
• Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times.