The Sales Executive would be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing relationships with physician practices utilizing the Genetic Testing Laboratory.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Sales Executive will work directly with the Lab Directors and Account Managers in order to manage the outreach efforts to external customers and maintain and broaden existing customer accounts
- Would lead all sales efforts to new customers, including developing target account lists and marketing materials, managing logistics and scheduling of sales calls, negotiations and initial account set up
- Would co-ordinate with Lab Directors in the roll out and marketing of new tests to customers, including agreeing on communications strategy and developing roll out plan
- Responsible for managing and measuring client satisfaction on an annual basis
- Would work with billing department and client to facilitate issues related to insurance reimbursement and patient satisfaction
- Would be responsible for achieving specific metrics related to test volumes, revenue and new customer acquisition, to be agreed on with the Lab Director