You will be responsible for utilizing your science knowledge and experience to aid the Sales department in indentifying and generating new business opportunities. You will be responsible for helping generate new qualified leads with the goal of developing market potential. You will comprehend product features and benefits accompanied with good research skills to identify and qualify leads and provide critical information required to execute successful campaigns for multiple markets. The information you provide will be essential in expanding the user/market knowledge required for product management and sales activities. Your ability to leverage strong analytical and research capabilities to distil and communicate key findings through summary reports and/or presentations will be essential.
Additionally you will:
- Utilize research skills to develop prospective lists for targeted marketing and sales initiatives.
- Effectively distil and communicate key messages to project stakeholders
- Participate as a key member in the development and execution of marketing campaigns through lead generation and market understanding
- Utilize multiple data sources to analyze and develop sales opportunities.
- Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities.
- Support the sales and marketing teams in conducting primary and secondary research required to make critical market and product decisions.
- Participate in sales and product training, marketing campaigns, and special projects as required.
- Develop product knowledge sufficient to successfully engage prospective customers over the phone or in tradeshows.
- Utilize business intelligence tools to capture essential data.