Under the supervision of the Director, Sales and Marketing North America, the Sales Development Manager will be a liaison between GenePOC commercial support team and U.S. distributor sales teams. He will work independently and have a hands-on approach in identifying and acting on opportunities to drive distributors’ sales. He will organize training and mentor individual team members to achieve or exceed their performance goals. The Sales Development Manager will build relationships with stakeholders in key accounts, conduct competitive research to identify new opportunities and monitor the value proposition of GenePOC’s product offering. He is expected to represent GenePOC in the highest professional manner.
- Liaise between GenePOC commercial support and U.S. distributor sales teams to drive sales and deliver on business objectives;
- Deliver on sales objectives by identifying and acting on market opportunities in close collaboration with GenePOC distributors;
- Deliver on team performance goals through training and mentoring of individual team members;
- Develop and maintain thriving relationships with key account stakeholders and key opinion leaders;
- Support GenePOC and its distributors in the field at trade shows, professional meetings and customer sites.