Opportunity and Challenges
We are looking to assemble a team of best-in-class, innovative and passionately impatient people. We want to gather their talents and skills to achieve one goal: unlock the power of "DNA-write". We offer the opportunity of joining a dynamic, international, and highly skilled team in a pioneering startup. Our SYNTAX DNA Synthesis platforms not only have the potential to change the way the world makes and uses synthetic DNA, but also to accelerate the rate of discovery by delivering upon the promise of same-day results.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and to have a large impact on developing a technology that will have a far-reaching impact across biological sciences.
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Market Developer who can own the migration and maturation of our instrument evaluation program into a sale. We need a pathfinder and a technical evangelist. Boots on the ground in the EU to manage our existing partners' pre-commercial success into becoming customers, as well as finding new partners. An individual with experience in sales and the market development aspects associated with building mind share for a new technology in the EU. We need a commercial presence to be built, and executed upon; we need a leader who can help us build and deliver for the region. Ideally, this individual would have experience leading in market development and in sales efforts in the EU. This is a critical role on the Commercial team that requires collaboration with team members in Marketing, Sales, Product Development and senior management. We're looking for a leader who can ensure the elements of our brand are embodied in all of the different ways that customers in the EU will interact with our products, goods and services.
● Be the commercial face of our Syntax EDS system during evaluation and through product launch in the European market. Meet our existing partners, understand them, and their needs well enough to find new partners who have the same needs.
● Work with the Global Head of Sales to deliver on our channel strategy.
● Lead prospecting and opportunity funnel seeding in the EU. Unify the needs of the sales team and marketing team early in the program and transition that success into commercial success.
● Collaborate to construct regional campaigns to accelerate adoption of our platforms through strong partnerships with research and development, product management, and sales. Move to execute in the EU.
● Collaborate with Product Management and Applications to develop and produce educational materials for market outreach & expansion within the EU.
● Own EU regional execution on corporate messaging and marketing activities across all media channels