The role of Sales Manager/Executive is to drive and support sales efforts in a given territory by implementing the sales/marketing strategies for GenScript products and services. The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will use his/her knowledge of science and the business including corporate contacts to develop and deliver profitable initiatives and build sales.
The Sales Manager/Executive will be responsible for working with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and Technical Account Manager (TAM) to grow and develop an assigned sales territory for GenScript product/service lines and to achieve sales goals for the assigned territory. The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will also work closely with their RSM, TAM team and Sales team to build the GenScript brand to meet the team’s sales objectives. The Sales Manager/Executive will work 30% of the time doing quote and lead follow-up, account management and 70% of the time traveling in the field making customer visits and building relationships in order to achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales goals
- Working with Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to develop and implement territory sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications
- Work together with the RSM, technical account managers (TAM) and Area Director to ensure all possible actions have been taken to secure business in a competitive environment
- Responsible to understand the customer’s research application and match GenScript services and products to align with the customer’s research project requirements
- Share market knowledge with Sales, TAM and Marketing teams through weekly field feedback report
- Introduce GenScript to new markets – Industrial/Academic/Governmental.
- Drive business expansion in collaboration with technical support team (TAM).
- Build and expand a business reference network to help grow and develop new business opportunities