To strengthen our Rheumatology Sales Team, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Rheumatology Clinical Account Specialist - Reading, PA
As an Rheumatology Clinical Account Specialist (CAS) you will be responsible for driving demand for the assigned product by reinforcing the clinical features of the product and UCB value within an assigned territory; engaging and building relationships with clinical decision makers and office support staff to create the best experiences for patients living with severe immunologic diseases who are treated in the home care setting.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Attain sales goals and objectives by product volume as well as other key accountabilities such as reach/frequency with assigned call plan stakeholders
- Develops a strong understanding and awareness of the patient journey of care, including the unique needs of patients within the at-home care setting.
- Work within the prioritized customer call plan to establish professional working relationships with HCP and support staff.
- Offer an outstanding patient experience with our product by communicating clinical information on assigned UCB product and relevant patient support services
You will contribute by:
- Establishing an understanding of the local ecosystems, including the payor environment, including pharmacy benefits; demonstrating the ability to successfully navigate the complexities of local care delivery systems and models, comprised of multiple payers, with varying degrees of restriction and barriers to patient access for the assigned UCB product.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the competitive market place and drivers of prescriber decisions.
- Demonstrating consistent application of the UCB Patient Value Strategy principles by establishing collaborative and team oriented working relationships, integrating with local UCB ecosystem business partners, in a matrix environment encompassing Field Reimbursement Managers, Immunology Clinical Account Specialist, Partnership Leads, Regional and National Account Executives and Medical Science Liaisons
- Knowing when and how to bring in the right expertise at the right time from other UCB matrix roles based on the customer need or opportunity at hand
- Conducting account related activities such as profiling, call planning, reviewing UCB sales data, related to at-home administration with assigned stakeholders