ArcherDX seeks a highly motivated Research Scientist to join the Custom Assay Development team. The Research Scientist will be responsible for the design, development, and analysis of a variety of custom NGS assays utilizing Archer’s Anchored Multiplex PCR™ enrichment technology.
The successful candidate will be a team player, capable of collaborating in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. She/he will be self directed and motivated, demonstrating the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to efficiently move projects forward.
- Assay design, library preparation, NGS sequencing & data analysis
- Driving projects forward to ensure internal and external deadlines are met
- Interpret scientific results and provide recommendations for moving forward
- Idea generation to improve existing technology and drive future technology
- Maintain detailed, accurate and accessible records of experimental design and results