The Research Scientist will play a key role in developing the strategy and analytical methods for profiling cancer genomes, and in the interpretation of results. The Research Scientist will be a key member of the translational genomics team that interacts with the science, informatics and clinical teams to comprehensively analyze cancer patient cases, and to create the related products and services for cancer precision medicine.
- Develop research and clinical reports for the profiling of cancer genomes.
- Provide domain expertise to bioinformatics for developing needed data resources and reporting capabilities.
- Support the interpretation of all forms of cancer-related data, including whole genome tumor-normal sequencing, whole transcriptome sequencing, immuno-profiling, whole metabolome, and liquid biopsy.
- Work closely in a multidisciplinary team environment to rapidly advance research and clinical projects.
- Preparation of reports and publications, and communication of results to technical and clinical professionals