The Research Scientist will work closely with the existing team members on the design and development of ArcherDX Content panels utilizing the Archer AMP™ technology. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, work well independently and as part of a team, and enjoy working in the lab as well as analyzing large NGS data sets. The candidate should quickly learn the current lab and data analysis protocols and offer suggestions to improve them when necessary.
• Design primer sets, prepare NGS libraries, and perform sequencings runs.
• Search the literature for prognostic and actionable mutations to target in our panels.
• Execute well-controlled experiments and analyze large NGS data sets.
• Manage multiple projects at once.
• Thrive under tight deadlines to ensure that internal and external deadlines are met.
• Meticulously document experiments and results consistent with company standards.
• Effectively communicate experimental results and challenges to the team.
• Computer skills like co