As a Research Associate you will be working with the team developing new assays that will fuel the discovery of clinically useful biomarkers and therapeutic candidates. You will assist with the execution of cellular assays relating to lymphocyte specificity and lymphocyte receptor sequencing. You will also be responsible for general lab maintenance tasks such as ordering reagents, restocking lab consumables, and regular upkeep of lab equipment.
- Assists in the execution of complex cellular assays (flow cytometry, lymphocyte quantification, T cell stimulation, etc.)
- Culture and maintain cell lines for cell-based assays
- Manage cell stock inventory
- Assists in day-to-day functioning of the lab by maintaining equipment, ordering reagents, restocking consumables, etc.
- Effectively works and communicates with group members and other groups in a dynamic and fast paced environment in order to accomplish goals