The Research Associate I will assist Scientists/Project Leaders with the development of potential new products. The candidate will aid in the evaluation of new products/assays for both customer initiated projects and for the expansion of the Enzymatics’ product line. This position will work closely with the principal investigator on the development of novel enzymes for use in genomics, molecular diagnostics and other emerging DNA technologies.
Position to be hired in the beginning of 2015
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Work on research and development projects
- Overexpression of target proteins for commercialization and/or custom projects
- Developing new assays and writing work instructions
- Work as part of cross-functional team for certain projects
- Additional duties as assigned