- The Research Associate in Genomics and Bioinformatics will lead and coordinate research projects developed at CEMP. He/she will be responsible for research operations, ensuring that projects are conducted alignment with CEMP strategies.
- He/she will support the implementation and use of harmonized, consistent processes and excellence in project deliverables related to cost-effective, timely, and high-quality research according to agreed goals.
- The position will involve close collaboration with other research labs and global and local public/private partners. - Ensure consistent partnerships and collaborations with other functions across Pfizer.
- To lead research activities performed at NGS, to interpret and challenge experimental results and manage the day-to-day tasks of the Center's lab.
- Actively manage the activities and deliverables of project's partners to ensure timely and quality results on projects, from protocol assembly to research study reports.
- Lead and coordinate the work performed in the Genomics, Cellular and molecular biology and Bioinformatics labs. - Interact with diverse project teams and provide expertise in genomic technologies, bioinformatics and experimental design.
- Effectively leads external vendors to deliver key operation milestones for outsourced activities.
- Write internal reports and contribute to external publications.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are conducted in compliance with GCP, relevant SOPs, and regulatory requirements, and Pfizer EHS guidelines and policies.
- Ensure timely documentation in electronic laboratory notebooks and technical reports.