We are looking for an organized, hard-working research associate to assist in laboratory operations and internal development efforts. The person in this position will work within a team of skilled scientists and be expected to create various NGS libraries, manage and organize inventory, and oversee projects and production.
We are a highly dynamic, collaborative, and people-focused company. If you are interested in working for a small, innovation-focused biotech, learning the ropes of industrial laboratory operations while growing your scientific skills—apply today!
- Generate NGS libraries from a variety of biological sample types.
- Assist with product development, manufacturing, and R&D.
- Execute general laboratory and organizational duties.
- Validate and optimize experimental design.
- Product and customer support.
- Track project workflow, sample preparation details, sequencing progress, and post run analyses.
- Maintain thorough documentation of experiments, processes, etc.