By joining 10x Genomics, you can become an integral part of helping enable our customers expand the ways they explore, discover, process and innovate in the field of genomics.
We are seeking an experienced, collaborative and results-oriented individual to join our 10X molecular biology team. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of our product portfolio by providing high-quality biological samples, including receiving, growing, freezing, and analyzing multiple types of cells. The candidate will also be responsible for managing a BSL-2 culture room, including routine quality control and maintenance of all instrumentation.
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, flexible in changing direction and methods, thrive in a fast paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, and have the prior work experience needed to quickly learn our protocols.
- Manage and maintain our production pipeline for high-quality biological samples. Our production pipeline supports critical company activities including reagent manufacturing, product development, and external collaborations.
- Maintain live cell cultures according to schedule and demand
- Manage BSL-2 cell culture laboratories and maintain an inventory of frozen cells and other biological sample types
- Receive and process clinical samples (e.g. blood or purified T Cells)
- Ensure maximum quality of all cell preparations by implementing and running QC regular assays including microscopy, viability analysis, etc.
- Assist the product development teams by testing/improving/providing feedback on new sample preparation protocols.