We are seeking an experienced, collaborative and results-oriented individual to join our 10X gene sequencing team. The candidate will have a strong background operating, monitoring and troubleshooting NGS platforms. Ideally this candidate will have an understanding of the technology underlying NGS sequencing.
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, flexible in changing direction and methods, thrive in a fast paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, able to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization and have the prior work experience needed to quickly learn the protocols.
- Plan, conduct, analyze and trouble-shoot experiments.
- Develop assays and protocols for NGS library prep methods.
- In-depth data analysis, draw conclusion, drive experimental planning
- Expertise in DNA modifying enzymes such as polymerase, ligase, and restriction enzymes.
- Assist in the development of processes and products. This includes performing product and process optimization, guard band studies, stability studies, maintenance of lab equipment, supplies and laboratory protocol.