The Research Associate will be an integral part of the commercialization of RESOLVE™, a revolutionary gene expression cytometry platform. You will work closely with scientists to apply the RESOLVE™ technology to various biological sample types and provide user feedback of early product prototype to the product development team. You should have experience in cell culture and molecular biology, especially with handling clinical samples, along with analytical skills.
- Independently conduct experiments on the RESOLVE platform
- Work with scientists to derive sample preparation methods appropriate for specific sample types to be applied to the RESOLVE platform. This includes methods for isolating blood cells, enriching cell subpopulation from blood and clinical samples, dissociating tumors, culturing primary cells etc.
- Design experiments to troubleshoot RESOLVE assays and sample preparation protocols.
- Participate in relationship with early access customers to facilitate application of their samples on the RESOLVE prototype.
- Provide feedback of early product prototype to the product development team.
- Collaborate effectively with other employees to help advance the company’s research and development and commercial goals.