Celmatix is a research-driven precision medicine company focused on maximizing fertility. We are seeking a research scientist to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Biointerpretation, the Research Associate will be part of the team responsible for functional annotation of the human genome with respect to fertility potential.
- Play an active role in our research process along with our team of talented Research Scientists, focusing on expanding and refining our understanding of the molecular drivers of fertility potential
- Collaborate in the development and application of digital tools and processes designed to streamline the discovery and analysis of genetic biomarkers
- Read papers and conduct literature searches
- Distill information from literature under the guidance of Research Scientists
- Communicate progress and research findings with regular presentations
- Potential to be a contributory author on published papers and to participate in conferences