You will be responsible for utilizing your science knowledge and research experience to aid the Marketing department in identifying and generating new business opportunities. You will read, comprehend and leverage published scientific material to identify new sales leads, provide critical information required to execute successful campaigns for multiple markets, and understand emerging research trends. You are expected to fully comprehend how our products fit into the current market landscape, while using the newest published literature and trend analysis techniques to identify new market opportunities. The information you provide will be essential in distilling and communicating cutting-edge scientific concepts to potential customers, key opinion leaders, and internal product and account managers.
Additionally you will:
- Utilize research skills to develop prospective lists for targeted marketing and sales initiatives
- Effectively distil and communicate key messages to project stakeholders
- Participate as a key member in the development and execution of marketing campaigns through market understanding, trend analysis and publication review
- Utilize multiple data sources to analyze and develop sales opportunities. Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities
- Participate in sales and product training, as well as special projects as required.
- Develop product knowledge sufficient to successfully recognize new market opportunities and understand the emerging research landscape
- Utilize business intelligence tools to capture essential data