In this challenging position you are responsible for generating sales through developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, procurement officers, key opinion leaders and other stakeholders. You exploit all sales opportunities within region and implement area plans. Also, you execute business, action and pricing plans to deliver budgeted figures. The geographical scope of the job will be either Western coastal US, preferably California or Eastern coast US including Boston, New York, Baltimore, and so on. You will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing and Sales in the company headquarter.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Make accepted sales action plans and execute them to reach the sales target
- Build up and maintain good and effective relations with current and potential customers and important influencers.
- Organize seminars and talks for the customers in the region.
- Report progress on the main areas of responsibility regularly and discuss potential threats, opportunities and corrective actions in regular meetings with the Senior Manager.
- Involved (or providing input) in internal projects.
- Contribute actively to the development and realization of the strategies and results of the region.
- Constantly collect and report the market information including competition landscape and new opportunities.
- Eventually build a team of sales people within the territory and manage them.