Invitae is looking for a qualified individual to manage and organically develop the international markets (Latin America). The primary responsibility for the Regional Manager is to develop of Invitae’s international business through direct sales efforts and/or through business partnerships in the region. Primary sales targets are geneticists and genetic counselors. Secondary sales targets include surgical oncologists, cardiologists, neurologists and pediatricians located in private institution, public hospital or academia. If warranted, engage laboratory partnership and/or distributors where needed in each territory. Support any education event or programs required for the region, which may include but not limited to training webinars, distributor sales training or conferences. Encourage collaboration with KOLs to strengthen Invitae relationships and influence the medical community. Identify potential clinical partnerships that can assist in strengthening Invitae’s market position globally.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Identify and prioritize target regional markets for effective market traction;
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy;
- Develop key strategic partnerships that enable the sales/marketing
- Organically grow sales
- Identify and develop KOLs who will drive adoption and reimbursement;
- Develop forecasts for short, medium and long-term business and manage to sales goals.
- Provide market intelligence including competitive landscape and market conditions that may influence the community
- Achievement of territory sales objectives; revenue and expenses
- Maintain high level of product and market knowledge
- Assist in programs designed to promote or facilitate product sales and the Invitae culture/image
- Participate in cross functional teams that support all customer facing roles within the assigned geographic region
- Full compliance with Invitae’s CRM solution for the defined geographic region