Regional Business Development Managers (m/f)
For Europe (Northern, Southern and Eastern), Asia and South America.
Your central role will be to build out our business in new and existing markets by working with existing business partners and contracting with new selected business partners and help them to reach market leadership.
Your role :
- Identify potential business partners in new markets
- Manage existing business partners and maintain excellent relationship
- Negotiate and close business deals in line with company strategy
- Be the interface between LifeCodexx AG and Partners
- Represent Company at congresses & events
- Search for solutions and services that meet or predict future needs
- Market Intelligence in the specific region(s)
Your Profile :
- Degree in biological sciences and knowledge of the NIPT market is highly desirable
- International business experience of 3-5 years
- Commercial aptitude and ability to solve problems
- Presentation, strategic selling and negotiation skills
- Excellence in communications and experience in cross-cultural relationships
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written) is essential
- Further languages (French,Spanish,..) are a plus
- Field based job requiring extensive travelling (min. 60%)
- You are an employee or independent contractor
Working at LifeCodexx AG means being a part of a rapidly growing international life science company with a highly motivated team that has been shaking up the field of prenatal diagnostics since 2012. Today, we are already the market leader in many European countries. We are looking forward to you!