Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home of three Nobel laureates, is an independent, nonprofit research institution dedicated to the development and advancement of biomedical research to eliminate cancer and other potentially fatal diseases. Recognized internationally for its pioneering work in bone-marrow transplantation, the Center's five scientific divisions collaborate to form a unique environment for conducting basic and applied science. The Hutchinson Center, in collaboration with its clinical and research partners, the University of Washington and Seattle Children's, is the only National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center in the Pacific Northwest. Join us and make a difference!
Our recruiting team supports full-cycle recruiting efforts for both the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, which includes a wide variety of enterprise, clinical, and scientific positions. Our Recruiting Coordinator works closely with our recruiters, recruiting manager, hiring managers, and candidates in a fast-paced environment, often providing the candidate with their first impression of our organization. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoy the challenges of helping to recruit great talent.
This is a regular part time position at 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Under direction from the Recruiting Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Manage the newly approved requisition queue within the applicant tracking system to assign requistions to recruiters; update requisitions with related information, as appropriate
- Schedule: (a) recruiting strategy meetings for recruiters with hiring managers, (b) phone and in-person interviews for candidates with recruiters, hiring managers, and interview groups (arrange travel and subsequent reimbursements for candidates, as necessary), and (c) post-interview debrief meetings for recruiters with hiring managers and, if applicable, interview groups.
- Update candidate records and requisitions in the applicant tracking system in real-time and as needed
- Manage background check process for accepted offers through candidate onboarding
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and workflow efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities, as needed, including career fair registration and attendance, faculty recruiting, temporary staffing needs, internal employee career exploration, and more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred. HR certification a plus.
- Must possess administrative support experience with heavy scheduling and client interaction, preferably in a recruiting function, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be impeccably detail-oriented and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment demonstrating excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Written and verbal communication must be professional, diplomatic, and confidential.
- Must be highly organized and experienced in handling multiple tasks and time-sensitive information.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook. Peoplesoft (or other HRIS), iCIMS (or similar ATS), and SharePoint experience and knowledge a plus.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2203247-2647-3321