- Review resumes for qualifications, skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Maintain awareness of creative and innovative sourcing strategies and work closely with team to develop best approach for clients.
- Post positions, source, recruit, and hire candidates
- Review job descriptions for accuracy in relation to job duties responsibilities and business requirements
- Support efforts regarding off-site recruiting activities including participation in job fairs, conferences & professional organizations.
- Support introduction, development & promotion of talent acquisition strategies using proven methodologies and proactive internet social networking & sourcing tools
- continually evaluate and refine recruiting processes and trends to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal candidate experience.
- Participates in new hire orientation
- Other job related duties as assigned by manager
- 2-4 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in high-tech or life sciences environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or any equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Experience with managing a high req workload is preferred
- Experience recruiting for a broad range of positions within a company
- Must have a sense of urgency, responsiveness, strong client focus, influencing skills and be a team player
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and automated recruiting tools and reporting mechanisms.
- Must possess strong business acumen, with a track record of delivering results in a growth-oriented business environment.
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload. Strong attention to detail.
- Full knowledge and understanding of employment law & practices.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements of the job: