The Recruiter is responsible for providing staffing support to Myriad's hiring managers. The individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting while partnering with hiring managers and candidates through the Myriad talent acquisition process. This position will work across a variety of business units.
- Review resumes for qualifications, skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Maintain awareness of creative and innovative sourcing strategies and work closely with team to develop best approach for clients.
- Post positions, source, recruit, and hire candidates
- Review job descriptions for accuracy in relation to job duties responsibilities and business requirements
- Support efforts regarding off-site recruiting activities including participation in job fairs, conferences & professional organizations.
- Support introduction, development & promotion of talent acquisition strategies using proven methodologies and proactive internet social networking & sourcing tools
- continually evaluate and refine recruiting processes and trends to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal candidate experience.
- Participates in new hire orientation
- Other job related duties as assigned by manager
- 2-4 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in high-tech or life sciences environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or any equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Experience with managing a high req workload is preferred
- Experience recruiting for a broad range of positions within a company
- Must have a sense of urgency, responsiveness, strong client focus, influencing skills and be a team player
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and automated recruiting tools and reporting mechanisms.
- Must possess strong business acumen, with a track record of delivering results in a growth-oriented business environment.
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload. Strong attention to detail.
- Full knowledge and understanding of employment law & practices.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements of the job: