In this new position, the Reagent Manufacturing Manager will lead the transfer of reagents from R&D to third party manufacturers. As part of a growing organization, the Reagent Manufacturing Manager will help to define and build a cross-functional team and systems to support the manufacturing of new products in the genomics and transcriptomics field. The ideal candidate will have experience working in both a start-up environment, as well as an established commercial manufacturing environment.
- Development and management of manufacturing documentation for the release of commercial reagent products. This will include writing BOMs, manufacturing SOPs, raw materials specifications, etc.
- Development of QC documentation for commercial product release, including QC SOPs.
- Development and management of manufacturing processes, including manufacturing of pilot reagents, manufacturing process validation, and transfer of manufacturing processes to third party manufacturers.
- Work closely with Customer Support and Quality to troubleshoot and address issues with released products.
- Work with key functional groups as part of the Product Development team to commercialize products.