- Generate technical data and proof of performance to support the development of new chromatography consumable products.
- Design experiments to find optimal testing conditions for prototype materials, and aid in identifying critical probes for product evaluations and comparisons.
- Help develop user requirement specs for consumable products.
- Responsible for appropriate product positioning, i.e. writing a "story" that showcases a compelling customer value proposition for chromatography supplies products. This includes data analysis and presentation in a format that clearly highlights workflow benefits to users and customers.
- Conduct lab work in a safe working environment, following all EHS regulations, including use of appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Process data (using Chemstation, MS-Excel and MS-Powerpoint) and write technical reports containing summaries of test results, data analysis and interpretation. Prepare application notes and other technical marketing material.
- Maintain appropriate laboratory notebooks to record all experimental details and results. May be asked to periodically present work to the R&D team.
Master of Science in Chemistry or equivalent; PhD preferred. Related experience with GC and HPLC a strong plus (includes internships or cooperative education experience).
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.