Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Diagnostics and Genomics R&D team in La Jolla, CA. As a member of Agilent's Diagnostics and Genomics Group, you will play a key role in the success of our business through the development and implementation of novel next generation sequencing products from research through clinical application.
• Initiate experimental design, verification and validation, QC development, and critical analysis of data, in coordination with the Agilent bioinformatics team, using the Product Life Cycle process
• Ensure application of appropriate design controls, documentation, and regulatory requirements in the development of products as advised by Quality/Regulatory Assurance
• Communicate effectively with members of the product team across all functions, including the status of R&D activities as necessary to meet timelines
• Take part in developing the scientific strategy for future products, including screening the literature for appropriate novel methods that can be leveraged
• In collaboration with Marketing, define specifications for new products, taking into account the latest scientific innovations and customer needs in the next generation sequencing field...cont.
-See more at http://www.hirelifescience.com/r-d-scientist/santa%20clara-ca-11111-722804/?p=p&submission=2