Join the fast-paced, high-performance genomics informatics R&D team in developing novel and profitable product offerings that help advance human health. Discover what we really are – inventors, scientists, engineers and visionaries working together to deliver products and services that enable our customers to answer complex biological questions.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team. As part of this team, you will be working with scientists across many disciplines, designing and carrying out experiments aimed at developing and improving state of the art genomic research and diagnostic tools.
As a member of Agilent's new business group – Diagnostics and Genomics – you will play a key role in the success of our business through the development and implementation of novel genomics and molecular biology solutions from research through to clinical application.
• Participate in and lead research projects
- Project planning and risk assessment
- Designing and performing wetlab experiments.
- Collaborate with bioinformatics team on data analysis
- Interpretation of NGS data
• Assist Agilent’s’ production and support function in finding solutions to complex tasks.
• Participate in collaborative efforts with customers
• Communicate results internally and at scientific conferences