This position will be responsible for maintaining growth in base accounts and establishing new business opportunities for QuantiFERON sales in the hospital market. The QuantiFERON Hospital Specialist is accountable for acheiving the territory budget, new accounts and growing base business. The target account segments include: hospitals, Clinical (Physican Office), Public Health, Government Accounts and Student Health.
Main Responsibilities include
- Create and execute business plan to achieve or exceed territory growth. Drive new business by selling QuantiFERON products in target accounts.
- Identify High Value targets and create/execute strategies to close sales
- Maintain and grow existing base business and minimize lost business.
- Manage opportunity pipeline and accurately project 30-60-90 day forecast
- Work with Government Specialty team to drive new business opportunities in the government and corrections market.
- Operate within the hospital environment at a clinical, lab and administrative level across departmental silos. Focus Areas (not limited to): Executive Suites, Infectious Disease/Control, Risk Management, Administration, Hospitalist, Employee Health, Emergency Room, Pediatrics, Human Resources, Pulmonologists, Pharmacy
- Routinely interact and collaborate with QuantiFERON hospital/ lab counterparts.
- Support key national lab partner initiatives and engage in co-marketing activities
- Prepare and deliver presentations to individuals and small groups.