As an integral component of the sales team, the Clinical Consultant will work to drive growth and expand adoption in targeted accounts for QuantiFERON. This will include evaluating current guidelines and providing clinical education to increase awareness and adoption for current and new customers. The Clinical Consultant role is to drive growth in base accounts, maintain existing customers and work with the QuantiFERON Lab Specialist to create new revenue opportunities.
- Grow Base Business and Create New Revenue Opportunities
- Territory Management. Create strategic plans to increase adoption in existing accounts and implement retention plans for critical accounts
- Provide formal and informal clinical presentations which require training of multiple personnel and overlapping multiple shifts.
- Operate within the hospital environment at a clinical, lab and administrative level across departmental silos. Focus Areas: CMO, CNO, Executive Suites, Infectious Disease/Control, Risk Management, Administration, Hospitalist, Employee Health, Emergency Room, Pediatrics, Human Resources, Pulmonologists, Pharmacy
- Develop strategy for successful customer onboarding, implementation and adoption.
- Analyze financial data on a consistant basis for areas of decline and gowth. Provide summaries and work with reps and anagemnt team to create account stargeties to drive growth.