We are seeking a Quality Systems Specialist II to join our team and support our quality systems processesincluding Internal Audits, CAPAs, Document Control and Supplier Quality. As a Quality Systems Specialist II, you are able to communicate professionally at all levels, and have demonstrated leadership and organizational skills. You have high ethical standards and trustworthiness. You are able to analyze data and information. You have the ability to function under deadline and provide high quality deliverables. This position is based at our Fargo, ND location.
About the Role:
As a Quality Systems Specialist II, you will support the Quality Systems Manager by ensuring effective implementation and maintenance of quality systems. You will serve as a Quality Systems subject matter expert, and track and report action plan status/ completion as relates to quality systems improvement efforts. You will assist with client audit/visits by coordinating and scheduling the visits, tracking the audit reports and responses, and preparing the audit agendas and audit/visit binders.
- You have a minimum of 5 years in Quality Engineering, Quality Systems, or Quality Assurance work, as this is required
- You have at least 3 years of QUality Assurance or Regulatory Compliance experience in a GxP environment, as this is required
- You have excellent communication and technical writing skills
- You have knowledge of ISO certification and requirements
- You have high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) is required, in a science related field is preferred
Who is Aldevron?
Aldevron is a leader in advancing biological science. Our custom development and manufacturing services provide scientists around the world with the essential components to accelerate research and open up their laboratories for groundbreaking science and breakthrough discoveries.
Why choose Aldevron?
We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it. With our commitment to quality, we provide career opportunities that allow employees to grow and succeed, while helping make everybody's lives better.
Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.