Pacific Biosciences is looking for a Quality Engineer to support new Product Development. He/she is responsible for developing quality processes and methodologies: working closely with the R&D staff to ensure quality is an integral part of their design control process. The Quality Engineer is responsible for driving continual product and process improvement and to provide compliance guidance.
• Guide and support new product development with SW Development Lifecycle
• Guide the product development team on product Verification & Validation
• Implement Change Control process, represent quality on the change review board
• Review the product requirements for compliance
• Work with R&D on all elements of Design Control. Participate in design reviews to assure product subsystem quality, reliability, etc.
• Audit R&D against released design control processes and procedures
• Establish and maintain quality plans, to assure products will meet expectations of our target customers.
• Establish and maintain quality performance metrics
• Assist in the identification and resolution of quality issues. Manage and facilitate the root cause & corrective actions system through tracking and validation of issues.