We are looking for a Quality Receiving Inspector to join our team to be responsible for inspecting all received materials to ensure they adhere to specifications prior to releasing them into inventory. This position is required to perform sampling activities and accurately document defined information. As a Quality Receiving Inspector, you have strong communication skills and are detail oriented. You have strong decision-making skills. You don't mind working with little supervision, and are able to adapt to changes in priorities and demonstrate flexibility in a fast-paced environment. This position is based at our Fargo, ND location.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for visual inspection of incoming materials. You will confirm specifications, conduct visual and measurement tests, and reject and return unacceptable materials. You will perform sampling of critical raw materials, accurately record inspection reports, and maintain good documentation practices. You will verify all documentation is received, completed, and filed accordingly. You will also assist in the development of inspection procedures, initiate nonconformance reports and CAPA related activities, and create or update SOPs as requested.
- At least 6 months experience in a related field (quality environment preferred)
- Knowledge of materials used in quality control and production processes for maximizing effective inspection and release of products
- Knowledgeable of inspection techniques. Must be able to evaluate ability of procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet department needs
- Basic computer skills including a word processing, and spreadsheet / data tracking analysis
- Able to distinguish between certain colors and pass an annual eye examination
- Able to follow written or verbal procedures and directions
- Able to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team
- High School Diploma Required
Aldevron is a leader in advancing biological science. Our custom development and manufacturing services provide scientists around the world with the essential components to accelerate research and open up their laboratories for groundbreaking science and breakthrough discoveries.
Why choose Aldevron?
We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it. With our commitment to quality, we provide career opportunities that allow employees to grow and succeed, while helping make everybody's lives better.