We are seeking a Quality Control (QC) Lab Tech to join our team to support our Research Grade manufacturing processes. As a QC Lab Tech, have the ability to work independently and do not mind performing repetitive tasks. You have good communication and organization skills. You are dependable, reliable, and honest. You take initiative and are willing to help and support our QC team. This position is based at our Fargo, ND location, and will be a late evening or early morning shift.
About the Role:
As a QC Lab Tech, you will work daily within Aldevron's labs performing tasks associated with the QC testing lab. You will perform routine testing of production samples, accurately prepare dilutions and dispensing of multiple samples in an aseptic manner, and document test results in our internal database.
- Some laboratory experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of basic math (arithmetic, rations, proportions, and conversions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to stand and remain sedentary for long periods of time
- Ability to follow written and verbal processes and instructions
- Ability and willingness to self-report mistakes or concerns to your manager
High School Diploma required
Who is Aldevron?
Aldevron is a leader in advancing biological science. Our custom development and manufacturing services provide scientists around the world with the essential components to accelerate research and open up their laboratories for groundbreaking science and breakthrough discoveries.
Why choose Aldevron?
We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it. With our commitment to quality, we provide career opportunities that allow employees to grow and succeed, while helping make everybody's lives better.