Job Purpose: Advance LGC's purpose of understanding disease and delivering science for a safer world. The QC Analyst III will contribute to a highly motivated and cohesive internal QC testing team that functions to support manufacturing with timely and accurate in-process and final product testing.
- Perform Next Generation Sequencing library preparation and sequencer loading.
- Perform NGS data analysis.
- Perform nucleic acid extractions and assays (RNA/DNA integrity analysis, real time qPCR, digital PCR) and analyze results.
- Work with supervisor to plan and execute new assignments according to required timelines and ensure documentation meets GLP/GMP requirements.
- Maintain, calibrate and operate equipment according to established protocols. Monitor equipment for appropriate operation within set parameters and refer abnormal results to lab management.
- Work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance group to fulfil Quality Management Goals and proactively address problems under an ISO quality system.
- Plan for raw material requirements by maintaining appropriate inventory of reagents and ordering reagents as needed through an ERP system (SAP).
- Maintain a clean and safe lab environment.