We are seeking a Quality Assurance Document Specialist! The QA Document Specialist is responsible for supporting the quality system processes through accurate maintenance and processing of all documentation produced through the clinical manufacturing process.
About the Role:
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance standards, processes, controls, and to positively model and represent those standards, processes, and controls
- Document all incoming documents on applicable spreadsheets, and assign and distribute to auditors when appropriate
- Maintain documentation in accordance with internal procedures
- Scan and e-file
- Organize and file hard copies
- Proofread documents
- Upload documentation into the document management system in accordance with SOPs
- Support internal audits performed by department members by retrieving records
- Support supplier evaluation program by communicating and soliciting information from suppliers as requested
- Provide support during external inspections by regulatory agencies/clients or fulfill client requests as appropriate
- Completion of college degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 year of document control experience
- Ability to multitask, function under deadlines, and provide high-quality deliverables
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel functions (e.g. pivot tables)
Who is Aldevron?
Aldevron is a leader in advancing biological science. Our custom development and manufacturing services provide scientists around the world with the essential components to accelerate research and open up their laboratories for groundbreaking science and breakthrough discoveries.
Why choose Aldevron?
We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it. With our commitment to quality, we provide career opportunities that allow employees to grow and succeed, while helping make everybody's lives better.