qPCR Consumables Sales Specialist - Boston, MA
- Consistently and accurately manages sales process including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and sales tracking through the use of Siebel system and other designated IT tools. Orchestrates resources and personally engages key customers for the benefit of the qPCR Cons business. Develops and maintains deep current knowledge of genetic analysis markets, products, and buying practices required to effectively compete in the assigned territory. To utilize product and application knowledge across the genetic analysis portfolio, to successfully apply consultative and strategic selling presentations. Understands customer goals, priorities and challenges such that Life Technologies solutions are best positioned to address customer needs.
- Expands BID/RSD qPCR Cons mindshare and value-add: Capitalizes on local marketing innovations (regional, country-level) to expand these programs within area-of-control. Provides RSD/BID sales representatives with business planning and development consulting to ensure effective strategies
- RSD/BID Sell-Through Support: Provides Foundational qPCR Technical Training and qPCR Cons Sales Training. Promotes use of standardized value proposition: Why selling qPCR cons will enable the BID or RSD representative to achieve quota. Ensures use of standardized Playbook in each joint selling day. Teaching Channel Representatives to Fish: Modeling the Sales Process for BID and RSD Sales Representatives using the qPCR App. Motivates RSD/BID Representatives enthusiasm for qPCR Cons to stimulate aggressive selling. Facilitates responsive, real-time knowledge transfer between GSD Representatives and RSD/BID Representatives. Reviews RSD/BID marketing campaigns and plans to ensure accurate positioning and description of qPCR Cons products. Critically assesses qPCRs value propositions to ensure they speak to the interests and needs of RSD/BID Representatives or end-customers.
- Consistent Tool & Resource Utilization: Uses the tools, processes, and operational resources essential to improve and advance indirect sales. Standardized Territory and Account Review tools that leverage Predictive Analytics and are used every time the qPCR Consumables Sales Specialist works with a BID or RSD Representative. Standardized “Progress Card” with metrics to measure effectiveness of Channels. Collaboratively monitors and influences partner sales pipeline management to ensure continuous population and movement of near- and long-term opportunities. Helps partners develop or refine opportunity planning and mapping. Champions innovations that improve partner pipeline management, alignment with GSD’s forecasting systems, and reporting accuracy
- Organizational Collaboration – Collaborates effectively with BID, RSD, GSD and across Thermo Fisher to obtain sponsorship and support, resolve issues, and expedite selling. Applies knowledge of GSD’s management structure and matrix organization to solve problems. Expands internal networks, contacts and relationships to maintain selling effectiveness. Builds relationships to regional qPCR Consumables Sales Specialist counterparts to share information and promote and practice local/geography consistency. Advises GSD on market gaps that qPCR’s portfolio that we are not currently but could be covering. Provides team leadership to less experienced channel representatives