This position carries out routine microbiological testing to support the manufacturing facility. All work is carried out in a QC GMP environment where the highest level of compliance and attention to detail is necessary. Role focuses on routine activities such as utility and facility monitoring, data reporting, general laboratory support and activity coordination. This individual works with supervision/instruction on routine work and detailed instruction for new activities.
Main Job Tasks:
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Conducts routine microbiology assays following SOP’s such as bioburden and endotoxin testing.
* Collects Environmental Monitoring samples including high quality water systems, cleanroom environments and gases in the field (manufacturing, utilities and laboratory locations).
* Conducts lab inventory and associated activities to restock QC Micro laboratories.
* Routine QC housekeeping activities not limited to sanitizations of hoods, freezers, refrigerators and bench tops, daily temperature checks, chart recorder change out.
* Sample receipt/login.
* Updates trending files related to the Environmental Monitoring Program.
* Assists with data gathering for investigations/deviations to resolve issues related to system deficiencies and assay excursions.
* Records management including filing of data, archiving and maintenance.
* Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
* Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent with a minimum of zero (0) to two (2) years related experience or Associates degree with additional relevant experience.
* Limited hands-on experience and exposure to technical principles, concepts, and theories. Expanding basic laboratory test knowledge and follows basic lab protocols for all work.
* Must be able to work independently in a team based setting once given instruction/guidance.
* Able to prioritize routine tasks and adapt to a changing environment.
* Must have excellent analytical and writing skills.
Department NNUSBPI - QUALITY CONTROL (2)
Position Location US - Lebanon, NH
City West Lebanon
State/Provinces US - NH
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Novo Nordisk will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.