By joining 10x Genomics, you can become an integral part of helping enable our customers expand the ways they explore, discover, process and innovate in the field of genomics.
10x Genomics is looking for an outstanding individual to join its consumable production and QC team. This person will be responsible for QC of consumable products associated with Next Generation Sequencing chemistries. As well as ensuring a reliable supply of quality consumables, this person will be a key contributor to the development of manufacturing infrastructure required to support a commercial product in this field of life sciences.
The ideal candidate will have an education background in one or more of the following disciplines; Molecular biology, Analytical chemistry and/or Chemical engineering. The candidate should have at 3-5 years of relevant experience in the production and QC of similar products and an appreciation for the tools used in a world class-manufacturing environment.
- Ensure the supply and quality of consumables and reagents.
- Perform QC of consumables to defined procedures.
- Maintain laboratory to clean room standards required in the production of Life Science products.
- Operate to industry standard protocols to ensure the integrity of the product being manufactured.
- Accurate tracking of test data and inventory.
- Disposition material based on QC data and production data.
- Experience in performing standard molecular biology analytical techniques such as PCR, PAGE analysis, DNA quantitation, DNA Sequencing.
- Accurate and consistent laboratory skills to ensure the quality of the product.
- Accurate and consistent laboratory skills to ensure the quality of the product. Assist in the development of processes and products. This includes performing product and process optimization, guard band studies, stability studies, gauge R&R