We are seeking candidates interested in working for an exciting start-up company. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who thrive in a changing environment and enjoy supporting and delivering world-class products that meet both external and internal customer needs.
The QC Associate will be responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of QC methods in the production laboratory. He/she will work closely with the operations team to monitor the quality of Twist DNA products utilizing quantitative measurements, fragment analysis, NGS sequencing, etc. The successful candidate must have a demonstrated capability of making data driven decisions in a high throughput environment to assure that all products processed, packaged, stored, and distributed are manufactured in compliance with all Regulatory, Customer, and Twist requirements. In this position you will report to the QC manager.
- Review and release products based on established QC metrics
- Monitor QC data
- Investigate product/process/quality issues
- Review of CAPAs, process deviations, root cause analysis
- Preparation of product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- product quality documentation