Job Summary and Essential Functions:
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets medicines for eye diseases, colorectal cancer, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including hypercholesterolemia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic asthma, and atopic dermatitis.
Summary: Performs a variety of chemical or biological analyses on raw materials, products, in-process materials, or stability samples in support of the company’s quality program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Gathers data and documents test results.
• Reviews test results to ensure compliance with standards; reports any quality anomalies.
• Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
• Participates in required training activities.
• Maintains laboratory supplies.
• Conducts testing on raw materials, in-process, product, stability, and/or research samples.
• Writes and revises control test procedures and SOPs.
• Completes test records and reviews data.
• Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use.
• Interacts with outside customers or functional peer groups.
• May be responsible for maintaining a specific project.
• May devise or develop new analytical methods and techniques.
• May assist in validation of methods.
• May be involved in establishing the transfer of methodology from R&D.