Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Job duties may include but not be limited to:
• Document creator, change review; approver and implementer on Genomics documents of all levels
• Management of compliance to process and regulations for Deviation notices and Non-conforming materials
• Responsible for manage and validate upgrades to Team Track for DN/NCMR
• QA lead in MRB meetings tracking meeting minutes, and follow up on actions items
• Ensure compliance of validations related to manufacturing processes and software.
• Review and Approve microarray risk management documents including FMEAs
• Compiling and evaluating data for quality reviews
• Reviewing monthly data and running trend reports for manufacturing and QA management
• Coordinate and manage and provide quality assurance support CAPAs for Manufacturing R&D, technical Support, Marketing and QA
• Participant and or lead Supplier, Customer, internal and external audits.
• Other such duties as may be determined by Management
• Leads quality projects requiring coordination with other functional groups
• Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity...cont.