Integrated DNA Technologies
Job Locations US-IA-CoralvilleCategory Manufacturing Operations
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 12 hours ago
Shift/Schedule Overnight / MTWTh 8:30PM-7:30AM
The Purification Technician performs preparatory work and basic manufacturing functions for the production of oligonucleotide and aides the department with general laboratory maintenance.
Job Specific Essential Functions:
- Maintains accurate and detailed product and instrument records
- Maintains inventory control by performing appropriate transactions
- Complies with the requirements for an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 environment
- Adheres to safety regulations, lab SOPs, and contamination controls
- Performs lab cleaning and decontamination protocols
- Communicates with all levels of peers and management
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values
- Performs other duties as assigned
Position Specific Essential Functions:
- Uses purification instruments for customer required purifications.
- Maintains instruments for optimum chromatography.
- Uses front end software for pre-purification QC and sorting of expedited products.
- Uses dry down equipment for customer product as needed.
- Uses lab equipment including limited maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
- Uses custom software packages.