Cofactor Genomics is looking for a talented, ambitious scientist to help us apply and present our molecular, sequencing, and analysis solutions to our client’s interesting and challenging questions. The scientist will be expected to utilize their own diverse scientific experience as well as the experience of others on their team to design solutions. The position calls for technical aptitude and the ability to work with our library, sequencing, and analysis teams. Communications skills are a must for this scientist, as it is a key component in experimental design at Cofactor. This position has exposure to some of the most interesting and exciting applications in genomic science today. While this is a technical position, it is outside of our laboratory and part of our sales team, and the performance of the position is measured by meeting sales process goals.
- Works with CSO and other senior staff members to define and execute an overall plan in a focused direction that will maximize the revenue and profit value of the Company.
- Understands and able to participate in discussions around gene expression, sequencing including NGS, and genomics research and clinical studies.
- Identify, develop and nurture scientific and business relationships within academia, biopharmaceutical companies and other stakeholders.
- Be a proactive and inspirational advocate for Cofactor Genomics.
- Develop compelling presentations to effectively open doors and energize potential partners.
- Consistently delivers on commitments.