As Project Manager Technology Research you coordinate, organize and manage technology development projects from start to end within the project scope, on-time and within budget.
- Define the product, processes and procedures required for each project,
- Coordinate and organize internal and external resources for the flawless execution of projects,
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress,
- Manage the relationship with the internal and external stakeholders,
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation,
- Improve the project management processes to increase reliability & reduce cost,
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks,
- Draft, analyze and approve documents used to track development project,
- Coordinate project meetings to ensure proper communication of the project status to different departments and management.