Windgap Medical, Inc. is a rapidly-growing, private company developing injection devices for self-administration of pharmaceutical compounds. Windgap’s first product is a wet/dry autoinjector for the anaphylaxis market, delivery epinephrine for the treatment of anaphylactic shock. Long-term, Windgap seeks to leverage its injectable platform for other indications beyond epinephrine.
Windgap is looking for a hands-on project manager to support its next phase of development. Windgap is transitioning from CMO-based pilot production into a full production environment with the same CMO. The candidate should be a flexible, self-starter and have a strong leadership background in executing a wide variety of tasks. The position is focused upon the management of Company’s major projects, driving and communicating schedule and performance to stakeholders both inside and outside of the Company.
The candidate will:
• work with the VP of Operations to quickly and successfully transition project management responsibilities to the Candidate
• be responsible for the project management and project-related reporting functions for the Company
• understand the operational relationships between internal and external contributors and communicate the impacts between sub-schedules and actions
• manage the clear and timely communications between internal and external operational stakeholders
• maintain and update the primary project documents containing GANTT and cost information to ensure current cost and schedule information
• develop relevant KPIs to ensure a timely understanding of both project and financial performance
• help to maintain and grow relationships with ...cont.